Blog Archive

US :)

US :)
BECOME our FAN on FACEBOOK so we can TAG you !!!

Colleen + Tom ~ October 9, 2010 ~ The Mill @ Spring Lake

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hey Rebecca,
I just wanted to send you an email to say thank you for everything you have done for Tom and me. Since we met you and Charlie, we knew that you were supposed to be part of our wedding. We could not have asked for a better photographer. If the wedding pictures are anything like the engagement pictures, your talent will be the best money that we have ever spent! During the course of the day, you calmed me and I knew that Charlie and you had everything under control. Everyone that saw you work that day were very impressed by your professionalism and your extraordinary creativity in setting up bad ass shots! I will recommend you guys to anyone that I know is engaged. I know that all of the photos are going to come out better than I can possibly imagine and my family, my bridal party and, most importantly, Tom and I cannot wait to see the proofs!

Thak you isn't even the best way to express my gratitude but it's all that I can come up with now!! And I am already planning on you to do baby portraits. I hope your still in Jersey in 10 years!! Haha =)

Anywho, don't work yourself too hard and enjoy Max! I hope to talk to you soon!
Love,
Colleen


0 comments: